Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Our 17.5-year-old pup Stanzie had to be put down today after a few days of not taking food or water and nights that got progressively worse and scary for us (and her). Poor sweet thing. We rescued her from the shelter at 8 weeks and loved her dearly for the next seventeen and a half years, and I guess you can't really ask for much better.

Her glamour shot from the shelter in January '04. How could we resist? Officially she was a terrier-shepherd mix, but our vet said she was more like a terrier-mix/shepherd-mix mix.

And trying out her new cushy bed in September '19. I don't have a ton of photos of her as an adult because she really didn't like having cameras or phones held up at her.

She could be an absolute shitkicker, tearing things up when we left her alone (including my dad's Stones tickets), but she didn't have a mean bone in her body. Even as she grew older and weaker, she never snapped at anyone or growled or turned into a grouchy old lady. I miss her terribly. God bless Stanzie, who learned to ring a bell to go outside well into her old age, and would come over for head skritches when it was time to come back in, only to veer away at the very last second just to mess with me. Repeatedly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU