Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

We had to say goodbye to our beautiful boy Fezz yesterday.

My wife and I adopted him and his shelter brother when we finally moved to our house (our apartment didn't allow pets), coincidentally just before the first lockdowns started.
Fezz had to be adopted with his buddy, and the burden of adopting out 2 cats was apparently pretty difficult. Even more so because our poor boy was FIV positive, but the moment we saw his pictures I knew he was meant to be our cat.

Fezz was the most loving cat you could ever meet, especially for one that spent the first years of his life outside. He would snuggle with us every day. He loved to sleep in silly positions all over the house and sometimes he would even scamper with his little buddy. He would be the first one to greet us in the morning and the first to start insisting it was time for us all to settle in to bed for the night.

I never knew that I could love a pet so deeply, or that a loss could be this painful. In time I'm sure the pain will recede, and the memories we got to make over these two years will last with us for the rest of our lives.

We love you little buddy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU