Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mombot
Sep 28, 2010

mmmmmwah - Trophy kisses!

My Pippin died last spring. On nice days, we often put him in a hanging cage outdoors to enjoy the fresh air and other birds singing nearby. I had been sick and my partner (We hadn’t been living together long and he’d never had birds) didn’t know to check for ozone action days or that it could be a problem for some birds. I’m so broken-hearted. He didn’t know and I do forgive him but I’m still so upset. I can’t get over losing him. I thought he would outlive me. It was in May, but I still find myself bawling at random times. And for some reason I’m having a harder time this week than I have since I lost him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mombot
Sep 28, 2010

mmmmmwah - Trophy kisses!

Doctor Dogballs posted:

pre memorial I just foud out my dog has TCC. (transitional cell carcinoma). he's only four and he wont live to be 5. this is bullshit. i cant bvelive this

I’m so sorry. We’ve lost a couple of dogs at around that age. Losing them so early just makes it so much harder, I think. Like with my bird too. The type he was, we expected to have him and he’d outlive us, so I’m just broken.