Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
My sweet little dog Darla went on ahead of me today. She was actually the reason I signed up for these dead gay forums. I love her more than anything else in the world.

Goodbye my little wolf. I'll see you soon.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 18:42 on May 22, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

What a good friend. You were lucky to have found each other. :)

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I'm so sorry to hear that, my condolences.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

What a beautiful friend, you were so blessed.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

What a good friend, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I deeply regret not realizing how sick Darla was and how much pain she endured before it got so bad that her teeth started chattering uncontrollably. It wouldn't have changed the eventual outcome but I would have let her go sooner, wouldn't have had her suffer so much pain. She hid it very well but I should have recognized it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Bucnasti posted:

The thing I regularly regret, is not taking more photos of my boy.

Oh yeah this is another one for me. Also I lost all of Darla's early pictures when I changed phones and didn't think to back them up.
E: cancer in the jaw was what got Darla too, and yes you made the right decision.

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Mar 12, 2024