Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
Bugsy (abt 2005 - 2021) - Beagle Pug mix

When your dog is 16 and taking 7 pills a day you kind of expect the end to come soon, but the speed surprised us. One day he's a cranky old beagle mix still obsessed with food and the next he's near catatonic after what we think was a stroke. I'm not sure he even knew who we were that last day. When we carried him to the vet it was wrapped in a wool blanket with only his head poking out. That last car ride we tried to stick his snout out the window, but he didn't give us a response. In the end he went peacefully and didn't suffer.

I've led enough souls to the rainbow bridge these last few years to that I'll admit I feel a degree of relief. No more medical appointments, carefully measured drug dosages, and the frequent accidents that come with infirmity and a dog that's mostly deaf and blind. Last month when he was no longer able to jump up on the couch we got him one of those ramps. He never really learned to use it, but last week I was able to lure him up for the one and only time with cheese. When he finally got to the top he looked so pleased with himself. He was a good boy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU