Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
My cat of only 10 years Magnus passed last night. Seems surreal since there was no signs of poor health or irregular behavior most of yesterday. He normally howls for a few moments at night when he gets closed out of the bedroom for sleep time but last night's was different and more urgent but I ignored it only to find him laid out around the corner a half hour later. He was crying for help or comfort and I ignored him. I only hope he can forgive me in whatever plane of existence he finds himself in.

Rip only good catte I ever had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU