Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Have to put my seal point Siamese down tomorrow. We've had him since the summer of 2006. He was the only one of his litter of barn cats not killed by a tomcat.

He was this little tan ball of fluff when we got home...just old enough to be away from his mother. We got him a week before my wife and I closed in our first house.

He's the last thing left from before we truly became "adults" with a house and eventually kids, bills, added responsibility, etc. That part of our life will be gone tomorrow afternoon.

He was the most chill cat ever. Nothing phased him. He was a little standoffish when we first brought home our other two cats, and the only time I ever saw him hiss was at one of the "new" cats who decided to attack his tail when he was eating. He was great with our kids picking him up, carrying him around, etc.

He's been in poor health for a few months, and he stopped grooming himself weeks ago. But he really took a turn this weekend and declined pretty rapidly. I'm dreading taking him to the vet tomorrow, but I know it's the right thing to do.

I love you, Gizmo. I'm so sorry. You were such a good boy.

You gave Gizmo a lovely home and a lot of love and that's all that matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU