Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Today my wife took Callie to the vet to cross over the Rainbow Bridge right now as I'm typing this. I couldn't bring myself to go. I already watched another cat of ours die suddenly last October in front of my eyes from a stroke or something similar. Callie had 19 good years of being one of the most loyal kitty to us while absolutely hating the other cats in the house. Her kidneys and heart were failing her - stopped eating, drinking and basically not moving much at all. She'll be truly missed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Today my wife and I took our cat Tsunami to the vet to cross over the Rainbow Bridge. 18.5 years he was in out lives. He was ornery at times, but most times he was down for a good snuggle or head / neck rubbing. He never missed snack or dinner time. He was treated twice a day for diabetes for the last two years and has been on a long slow decline. He even lost a canine fang along the way - don't know how or where it went. He wasn't able to jump up on the bed for the last year or so so and he had that old cat shuffle, but if you broke out the red laser pointer he was down for some play. Yesterday, he started having seizures and was generally immobilized in between the seizure episodes. He was in pain. Still processing..