Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

I just had to say goodbye to my Chunky Charlie Cat this week. He was missing for a few days, and came back and had been hit by a car. We thought it was just a fractured jaw, but he worsened and had swelling on the brain, fluid in his lungs and started getting jaundice. I had to make the awful decision to put him to sleep.

Here’s a picture of him and his sister when we got them 8 years ago.

I never wanted pets, I never had them growing up. But my wife watched lots of cat YouTube videos and was adamant we’d get them. I remember thinking when we first got them, that I’d have to say goodbye to them one day.

They were mental kittens. They would climb up the curtains and into the washing basket. They were wild.

He was such a fun cat.

He was the only other boy in my house. He was my cat. He would just sit next to you what ever you were doing. He’d just be happy to be with you. If you ever stood up he’d just walk with you with his tail up in the air.

He was such a chunk. But this shows how soft he was, he always wanted belly tickles. You only had to look at him and he’d come over to you. He was such a slut cat, he’d go to anyone for tickles and strokes. This was supposed to be his golden years of having strokes now all our girls were not babies, and we didn’t have to shush him.

He was so good with our babies. He grew up with them all. He was so patient. Even when they’d tug his tail or just launch themselves onto him. Two of our girls first words were “cat” and our littlest one puts her hand out and makes the “psspsss” noise to get him over.

gently caress me I’m so sad. I’m angry and I want my boy back.

I’m going to miss you Charlie. You were an arse sometimes, but you were mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU