Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Davincie posted:

watched kyochu rettou which was just bad. incredibly ugly, badly written and dull. despite being a movie it looks worse than a low budget tv anime

this is an actual scene from it

https://files.catbox.moe/3n5bqe.webm
What are you talking about? This is a masterpiece of cinema, you little cigarette stomper!

Any average cabron can, with some effort, make something that's pleasing to look in motion. It takes a real loving master of the craft to make you feel like you've wasted 80 seconds of your life and wish for them back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Willo567 posted:

https://twitter.com/Anime/status/1316480156895195136

This doesn't seem like a great idea. The article says that theaters are going to allow all of their seats to be filled. Will this lead to a spike in cases in Japan, particuarly Tokyo? They just had a holiday weekend not too long ago where there were a ton of people around Tokyo, and yet the cases there have remained around 100-250 a day.
While indeed a poor idea, it sorta makes sense that they'd be optimistic about this going well given how Japan has more or less handled the pandemic relatively well...

Meanwhile my own country is #4 as far as number of deaths are concerned. :cry:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Willo567 posted:

At least you're not in America.

I forgot to mention that apparently they're only doing this for the first weekend, so hopefully it won't have a huge impact on the number of cases
I'm fairly certain México is in the American continent.