Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

https://mangadex.org/title/d6e040cc-1aa8-4ac5-b647-30ddde36d9c2/hammer-gramps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

'Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro': https://mangadex.org/title/d86cf65b-5f6c-437d-a0af-19a31f94ec55/ijiranaide-nagatoro-san

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

W.T. Fits posted:

It's just a slice of life story about folks playing Magic: the Gathering in Japan back in 1999.

What's better to bring up is that 1999 at the Tokyo Protour is when Urzas was legal for the first time and they show in the story how hosed UP the power level of that set was. The group goes to that Protour.

They show why a card like Memory Jar was banned shortly after.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
uzaki-chan

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Surprisingly wholesome chapter given how it started.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
An honored tradition.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Yurucamp - Snake camp
I like these weird crossovers that just wind up working for me. Like the several comics with the protagonist from Kodoku no Gourmet in various video game settings just eating the local cuisine.

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."
Are you even human if you don't once in a while think. "What would Big Boss do in this setting?" while reading a manga or a book or whilst playing a video game.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

ElBrak posted:

Are you even human if you don't once in a while think. "What would Big Boss do in this setting?" while reading a manga or a book or whilst playing a video game.

I don’t think about this much anymore because “go into a coma” isn’t very interesting

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
DANDADAN

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

ElBrak posted:

It's been over 20 years and I still hear the exclamation sound when something surprising happens.

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,

Tower Dungeon

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

ElBrak posted:

For me I think about what could crossover with the Predator film franchise. But since you mention it, I'd love to see a re-written version of MGS3 where a predator slips into the Forests of Russia and suddenly it becomes the Everyone vs The Predator.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Cainer
May 8, 2008

This one looks like intriguing, I really enjoy the more grounded fantasy stuff.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
It’s Tsutomu Nihei so expect a lot of style over substance (even if the style will be so so good)

Tosk
Feb 22, 2013

I am sorry. I have no vices for you to exploit.

Hinomaru Sumo

Previous work of the mangaka of MMA (RIP series), Kawada

Tosk fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Feb 13, 2024

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Shangri-la Frontier

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Huh getting a lot of Blame vibes from this.

thetoughestbean posted:

It’s Tsutomu Nihei so expect a lot of style over substance (even if the style will be so so good)

Ah that explains it.

edit: lmao just got to the spellcasting

Synthbuttrange fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Feb 14, 2024

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Nihei should only be allowed to do fanservice when the women have tentacles.

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Very funny to me that Nihei's response to his daughter telling him he should have made a cool manga like Shingeki was to do his usual thing but with waifus.

Funnier still that it worked. I guess anything can be a hit if you put enough panty shots in it.

e:

The coolgirl shitkicker squad looks cool though. Bet Glasses there owns.

KOGAHAZAN!! fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Feb 14, 2024

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

If you aren't already reading Iruma-kun. Why aren't you? Hop too it. It also has a really fantastic spinoff story; an alternate universe where the main character wasn't adopted by a demon but instead the mob. Only 6 chapters so far but it's nothing but quality. Using familiar characters in new ways while still managing to retain the things that made them who they are in the original story.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Brought To You By posted:

If you aren't already reading Iruma-kun. Why aren't you? Hop too it. It also has a really fantastic spinoff story; an alternate universe where the main character wasn't adopted by a demon but instead the mob. Only 6 chapters so far but it's nothing but quality. Using familiar characters in new ways while still managing to retain the things that made them who they are in the original story.

I fell off of it when the excellent translation group stopped working on it.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Nemo2342 posted:

I fell off of it when the excellent translation group stopped working on it.

There was a minor hiccup for a few chapters but the current group is timely and their TL and typesetting seems just as good as misfit scans.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
iruma-kun

KOGAHAZAN!!
Apr 29, 2013

a miserable failure as a person

an incredible success as a magical murder spider

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I absolutely adore the stark artstyle of Reincarnated as a Dragon Hatchling. in addition to being a more unique sort of isekai(non-human reincarnation, deals with survival more than interacting with humans/society most of the time), I love the distinct visuals it rolls with. the artist might not be top tier, but he's certainly got a very different style that I really enjoy.

my only main beef with it is it uses the RPG stats isekai trope excessively, similar to I'm A Spider, So What?, but it seems to be doing more with it than just simple stats, so I'll give it a pass. But I love the attitude of the MC and his journey, even if chapters come out once in a blue moon.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

If you like that kind of art give Hisa Masato's manga like Nobunagun and Area 51 a look.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

From Magical Girl Tsubame

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Shiori Experience

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
it did not end well

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yeah that series while often hilarious is also often incredibly uncomfortable in a very standard dowman-sayman way

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
That's what you get for rolling gacha.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Pierson posted:

That's what you get for rolling gacha.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Houkago Kitaku Biyori

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Smoking behind the supermarket

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i love boss cat so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doomrider7
Nov 29, 2018
The most realistic interaction between gaming siblings ever written.