Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Captain Invictus posted:

yotsuba's growin' up :3:
Oh gently caress you Azuma for making me get all emotional first thing in the morning when I saw her father's face realizing she's growing up.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Thirst Mutilator posted:

very lone wolf and cub. Where's this from?

Looks like a Yokoyama Mitsuteru manga from the art.

Edit: Guess not.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Kono Sekai ga Game da to, Ore dake ga Shitte Iru

Just got a new manga chapter release last month. After a year.

Kind of scared to read it because I seem to remember the last couple being really bad machine translations but it's been a year so maybe I'm thinking of another series.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Estel posted:

The Amazing Village Creator: Slow Living With The Village Building Cheat Skill

Between this and the catboy groomer manga I'm starting think people are posting this stuff on purpose.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Greatest Estate Developer

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

I'm glad we have a manga for Eminence in Shadow because reading the main character's level of obtuseness in the light novels goes from funny to frustrating fast. The manga seems to balance it much better.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

The junk collector posted:

Ah yes the Gor approach

How popular was Gor in Japan?

It would explain a lot about isekai in general.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Someone is translating Hibiki again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

If you like that kind of art give Hisa Masato's manga like Nobunagun and Area 51 a look.