Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

I. M. Gei posted:

what EVEN the gently caress anymore

I remember these missions in Saints Row 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

EVIL Gibson posted:

are.. are you all arguing how a tennis ball ends up cut by a racket and not how a racket even cuts a tennis ball?

Yor is very strong.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

She's had some of my favorite panels since she's been introduced.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

doomrider7 posted:

What is this if I may ask?

Don't Bully Me, Nagatoro-san. The character is Yoshi.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Yeah, every romcom manga I've ever read gets better once the one holding out finally admits they like the person.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Captain Invictus posted:

if I could get one thing from sharks it would be the ability to rip out my teeth and have new ones rotate into place, because human teeth suck

I dunno, I like to chew. I don't really have the neck flexibility or strength to just rip up what I eat by whipping my head around.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

What is this one?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
It took, like, 3 or 4 different pages of Skip & Loafer posted in this thread for me to give it a go, and I regret not reading it sooner. If you like comfy slice of life stuff, please read it. It's good and cute.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

nerdz posted:

speaking of zatch bell, isnt that the same author of that super freaking weird manga called vector ball. if so, this panel still lives rent free in my mind:

NSFW

Man, I can't imagine the context lives up to this panel. Holy hell.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Larry thinks they're mitigating spoiling by never naming or linking what their pages are from.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
New chapter of Shiori Experience is up, and as usual, some great 2-page spreads.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Seconding that Dumb Prefect is good. I'm glad the sisters are getting some time now.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Nebrilos posted:

Would have been a funnier gag if the couple had bonded over how bad the singing was.

I feel like it's a manga that post consistently gets within a radius of a really good gag, but then just settles for an okay one. I like the premise a lot, but it doesn't live up to it very often.

GloomMouse posted:

It really helps that his enchantment isn't unique to him. Also that magic is just normal everyday stuff to the magic folks so they can be (mostly) chill.

His enchantment isn't unique, but it's busted in a way that people don't really understand, but not so busted that it's hurting anybody. So they just patiently help like it's a tech help forum. It's very good.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Dandadan reminding us what the premise of the manga is.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
What nice about MarriageToxin is that it's stupid in a really precise way that make it very entertaining. I refuse to entertain any idea that this could've been done differently.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I just wish I could read it on the web reader instead of needing the app. Not gonna download an app to read one manga, even if it's very cute.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Volume extras for Skip and Loafer about the anime voice actors.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

RuBisCO posted:

The art in this is jaw-dropping, holy poo poo. Hope this gets an English physical!

I like that it has really good art, but still lets itself be silly with things like Korone using the stethoscope or this reaction panel.

I like this manga a lot. I think this thread introduced it to me a few weeks ago, and I was excited to see new chapters drop this morning.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Chainsaw Man has a lot of very stupid conversations that I love very much.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I like Kindergarten Wars a lot.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
It is absolutely explicitly a pickup line at a matchmaking event. That's part of the joke.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Sorry to break the streak, but I like Kindergarten Wars a lot.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I double checked to see if it was still going, and it's starting to curl back to fit in panel.

Like those boars where their tusks grow so long they pierce their brains.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
Every couple of chapters I get concerned that Kindergarten Wars is shifting away from comedy and moving full action. This chapter has put me at ease.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

Solar Tornado posted:

It’s the giant cat that makes all of the rules

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
It gets posted about a lot in here, so I'm linking it here. Humble Bundle with volumes 1-8 of Medalist, and a bunch of other good stuff. Goon affiliate link.
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1760433398210789449?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.

ninjoatse.cx posted:

what manga is this?

The Dungeon That Kills All Adventurers