Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
radiant didn't make a very good first impression but it really picked up with the first long arc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's otokojuku, so he's probably overcompensating.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
everyone who read alien 9 is now nodding about how that makes sense

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
supposedly on japanese fishing boats stds sometimes spread among the crew via sloppy seconds on fish.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the central premise is just kind of there, because the demon king being an exemplary boss, husband and father always steals the show.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
kiryu has never killed anyone

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh right, the one where one girl sexually assaults another in public every chapter and the onlookers think it is heartwarming.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
something really good is going to happen when anya meets that guy, i just know it.

edit: oh, wrong thread.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my magic dick is making the afterlife too loving crowded

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
at first glance the premise of that manga is ridiculous. why on earth would this sexy witch who doesn't age be unable to ever get a date? but then the manga demonstrates exactly why, and i went "oh that makes sense".

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i can't tell if they are reacting to something because that's kind of how the faces always look

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm not sure about the story but the mc is super cute.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

MagicAlex posted:

This is bullshit. DT doesn't know how to play Mahjong probably.

next you are going to say that hitler isn't living on the moon. pathetic.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's the yuri farming manga, no? there should be a practical reason for it, though i don't know if it holds up to scrutiny.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
one of the many godawful adaptations of an excellent book.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
is that mieruko?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh, so she finally found people who can help her. the constant helpless terror was a bit much.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i've only read like two pages of that before and it was still instantly recognizable.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the mythical boipussy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there might be one off-panel. it would be less weird than the first person chapter that was an homage to hardcore henry.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
yes. it's a manga about hollywood action movie references, pretty people, casual nudity and sweet fights (arguably in that order). there's also a plot, sort of, kind of, if you squint.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
billy bat was kind of up its own rear end the whole time, but it still urasawa so it's better than most manga anyway.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you should not watch the rest of virgin soul, no.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
reported for posting an entire manga

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she was a live-in housekeeper he could have sex with.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
imagine someone who has no personality, but is happily married.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
there was a chapter of franken fran about that, but it was one of the weaker stories.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Brought To You By posted:

Do you know how hard it is to search for "pussy entanglement technique" to find out anything?

maybe ask her if she'll release it instead of asking the internet for help

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
vector ball was a little too weird and ambitious, imo. raiku decided to draw detailed, complex 3d machines part by part without realizing that's not really a good basis for a battle manga. it's really impressive as an exercise in artistic skill but that's about it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the scouter gag was so fuckin' good

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no, you're right. comedies with bad translations are just the worst.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a really good gag manga

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my favorite thing about shinozaki-kun is that it's about a guy who is inducted into the world of magic and meets a great number of very attractive magic weirdos.... and they aren't really interested in him. he's just some guy, you know? he strikes up rather normal friendships with his fellow human bags of holding, and that's about it.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it has a very specific purpose that comes up later.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
with good enough editing you might never notice that a mtl is completely wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the best joke that manga has is asking very basic questions about people's preferences and the answer always being completely terrible.