Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Pay your taxes folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

:nws: pretty much this whole fuckin chapter :nws:

Bonus:
tag urself I’m Ultimate Grandma

Real talk, I have recurring nightmares of normally slow things like kids on bikes passing me while I'm doing 60+ miles an hour and then swerving in front of the car.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Like, comment and subscribe!

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Nemo2342 posted:

Yeah it was a good :drat: moment.

For anyone not reading it, the series is In Another World Where Baseball is War which is a mildly horny but otherwise great baseball isekai.

All I can think when I read this is that the world would immediately devolve into stochastic terrorism.

It's *so* sad that someone set fire to your star player before the big game. But that's a criminal matter, nothing to do with our state sanctioned baseball war.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Solid evidence of what? The point of stochastic terrorism is that Bill O'Reilly can scream about Tiller the Baby Killer every night and then act shocked when anyone mentions that that might be related to him getting murdered.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
It's just the one joke, but by Satan, it's the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Most people don't want to see everyone using pointy sticks, which is what the reality would be.