Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I wanted to find out what this was but according to Google its "Cartoon"

I really need to sit down and read Cartoon some day, it seems to have every single kind of art, story and character imaginable in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Captain Invictus posted:

bonus: identify this fuu-fuu blob with eyes

Its Pikachu!

*card flips over to reveal Clara from Iruma-Kun*

GODDAMNIT

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Feel Felt

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Captain Invictus posted:

yeah I was gonna say, why the hell does the black guy have black sclera

Clearly hes from the Kure clan

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Oh my God ive spent the last 20 years in an underground labor camp. What am I gonna do now that I dont have a Unique Look?

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Credits pages count as panels

RIP

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Its Raccoon-sans Apartment and Im enjoying it a lot.

Its just a twitter thing so theres only like 30 images but its fun

Its got a real SCP vibe and filled with just the right amount of information to make you wonder whats going on without telling you anything that would explain whats going on.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Tetsunaki no Kirinji

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Dai Dark

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

I really liked Witch Hat when I read it, but lost interest because it only had 8 chapters. That problem should be fixed by now

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

Captain Invictus posted:

if I could get one thing from sharks it would be the ability to rip out my teeth and have new ones rotate into place, because human teeth suck

I thought this said "Shanks" and I was trying to remember when that happened

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

verbal enema posted:

Bardiche Hotel

They really need to do one on the horrors of going outside while your hair is still damp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

ElBrak posted:

Are you even human if you don't once in a while think. "What would Big Boss do in this setting?" while reading a manga or a book or whilst playing a video game.

I don’t think about this much anymore because “go into a coma” isn’t very interesting