Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

This is cute, what's it from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

I went searching for that manga in the hopes there were more pages that would make the situation even more absurd but that's it, just those 4 pages.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Suleman posted:

Interesting! Out of curiosity, do you know how it compares to Ballroom E Youkoso? The premise sounds very similar, and that has been one of my favorite sports manga of the past decade.

drat that's an intense page. I'm not very interesting in manga about dancing but the composition and energy here is stop notch. The Shonen Jump one also looks very high energy and fun, great style.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

W.T. Fits posted:

It's just a slice of life story about folks playing Magic: the Gathering in Japan back in 1999.

drat I know some people from back then who this would be the exact manga for. But i don't think they still use any of the social networks i know them on. Would be weird to receive a message from someone you hadn't talked to in 20 years, "hey so i remember you really REALLY liked that one card game back in '98, maybe you'd enjoy this comic".

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

thetoughestbean posted:

The Witch and the Beast

I really like this art. It's like Berserk style hatching but with a lot more economy of line.