Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This one seems to indicate that something either incredibly loving stupid or hilariously awkward happened. Naturally, my interest was piqued. Do you have a source?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
While sometimes sketchy, Akasaka has a penchant for powerful, scary and just plain funny imagery.

Also almost everything that has to do with Miyuki and Kei's dad is pure comedy gold because the man is a delightful scumbag.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry for double-posting but this thread appeals to a goofy part of my brain.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Murder License Kiba is being updated again so I decided to reread the first two chapters as well

The first thing I thought when seeing this was "Did this guy work under / took drawing classes from Takao Saito?".

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:byodood: 「貴様!」

:cawg: 「wwwww」

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:kimchi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG2T64faQvc&t=21s

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Clara is a demonic realm treasure. :kimchi:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Huzzah! posted:

Also, thanks for reminding me about the new chapter.
This looks promising.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Zerilan posted:

What chapter of Devil is a Part Timer should I start on to pick up where the anime left off?
IIRC, the anime covered the first two full LN volumes and a few side-stories from Vols. 3 & 4.

Don't recall super well how that translates to the manga, but it wouldn't be super far.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Dude! :stonk:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Quality wood-working! :3:

What's this from?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:livintrope:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
(Absolutely NOT RECOMMENDED to see this if you're following Kaguya-sama's 2nd Season)

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Did tiny here just casually pull off a two-hand kabedon?

:nice:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

W.T. Fits posted:

Thank you for posting this, because I am now binging this series, and it's an incredible loving experience.
A proper experience. For Shiori. :dadjoke:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nitrousoxide posted:

Shorts or Skirts?
Both! :)

NickRoweFillea posted:

Anime adaptation soon
Like I know that Yonkou Productions have some fame for knowing details, but aren't also they prone to be full of poo poo just as if not more often?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:staredog:

It's just a goon getting a sabbatical from the forums so hopefully they'll rethink how they post in case they return.

Also holy smokes Stair, even if that comparison was a joke, that was in piss-poor taste.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Hayashida is a loving treasure. :3: :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Spoilers for a certain manga that got a Netflix animation and one of those "violent as gently caress but still hauntingly beautiful" moments

Wark Say fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Jun 24, 2021