Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

radiant didn't make a very good first impression but it really picked up with the first long arc.

To illustrate (if you don't mind mild spoilers), the villain of first long arc is a middle-ranked fantasy police officer who stokes racial tensions towards impoverished immigrants so that the general population would accept more and more draconian measures against them and eventually allow him to go full fascist and put all immigrants into literal death camps. And his motivation for doing that is him being massive racist
Basically Radiant owns and should be more well-known.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Another proof that Otome Isekai stories are inherently superior to all other Isekai stories. :colbert:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I thought being Freemason was the hobby. :confused:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Captain Invictus posted:

is that loving steven seagal

That characters has the face of a man that can be trusted, so it obviously can't be Steven Seagal. :colbert:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

An Isekai I actually like so far? I can hardly believe it.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Brutal Garcon posted:

(Fair warning, it is extremely horny for robots)

The junk collector posted:

I didn't think it was bad until the sister showed up.

Y'all were not exaggerating, holy poo poo. :stare:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
The last few posts are causing me an actual distress. You'll are savages. :argh:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
That panel was nice, but overall I am very ???????? about what is happening in SHY right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Lmao, I genuinely thought it was by the Gantz manga author. The art style and the use of digital drawings is almost identical.