Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

muscles like this! posted:

Note: this is a metaphor, he doesn't actually have gross eyes.
Is that the new one by the Assassination Classroom guy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
The Climber was the first manga of his I read and I was completely not expecting the direction it went in. It was such an incredibly good story about the kind of people who do that insane job/hobby/obsession.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Wizards Soul is really good, I enjoyed that it was "society revolves around this one niche thing" but used for cute ends and not weird stuff.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Did Sun-Ken Rock ever go anywhere interesting or just keep on being the MC shoved into weird circumstances with hot chicks?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Ender Geister is great action-schlock. The author just totally unapologetically loves action films and shoves lines and references and characters in whenever he came. It's a bit weird about women though.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Medalist is so good for real.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
As far as manga fetishes go "nervous girl I like with big boobs and her life improves as the story goes on" doesn't break top 100.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
The men sometimes also have big boobs.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Song of the Sky Walkers/Pacers is excellent and it's just a shame the author never got to finish their previous series Song of the Long March, which even incomplete is a very good palace intrigue/romance series.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

I think the plot of this might drive me fully insane.
It's fantastic; "this girl has blackmailed me into doing this with her by threatening to expose us" is all it would have taken to explain away literally all of it but nope time to spiral in! Only the most toxic-est doomed-est yuri for me please.

Pierson fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Oct 1, 2023

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Medalist is so good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
That's what you get for rolling gacha.