Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Archer666 posted:

Out of all the ways that a manga could end, I did not expect All Rounder Meguru to go out on a note like this

At least the best girl won in the end.

yes I expected it more from https://dynasty-scans.com/series/accept_my_fist_of_love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
can't believe it all ended like this

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
fable

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

came here to post this

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Murasaki

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Wandance

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Suleman posted:

On a similar note, there's Welcome To Hotel Metsäpeura, a manga about a hotel in northern Finland, which I find equally weird but pretty neat.

This is a place I have been to. Manga shouldn't be about places I've been to.

well it also features a finnish person who gets really afraid of the main character because of his tattoos

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
finally a good reason why someone is a harem manga protagonist

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
it's like if Trailer Park Boys had an overreaching plot about shadowy groups fighting for world domination, the tonal shifts are world-class

Vesi fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Jul 14, 2023

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
the movie director in fire punch

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
Self

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Meme Emulator posted:

They really need to do one on the horrors of going outside while your hair is still damp

being in the rain without umbrella gets you sars3, you'll end up in the hospital with a weak body and will die right after high school graduation after getting your first boyfriend

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?

https://mangadex.org/title/a0c06f23-88b5-4880-9346-c0c7685f918a/iyagatteru-kimi-ga-suki

all trigger warnings for this one, if you can tolerate it then it's actually quite funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
some good sensible chuckles