Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Fully AH buffed Spec2 and/or Skadi (guard) are an order of magnitude more tanky than Mountain. It's hard to describe just how stupidly unkillable a Skadi with s3m3 and Gladiia regen/damage reduction is until you see it in action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
I think I have all the AH, I should really look into building them all if it's that good.

Novasol
Jul 27, 2006

I have them all E2d and yet I never use them. I should probably make a static squad for them.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

They're really tough but they punch they're packing is limited. Damage is pretty good but mostly just for duel type situations.

pray for my aunt
Feb 13, 2012

14980c8b8a96fd9e279796a61cf82c9c
You can slot Glaadia + Spalter into pretty much any squad. Any extra hunters are just a bonus.

If you're only using the two of them, the substitute module is probably better, but I'm using the AH module and its still very good. Glaadia module is crazy good even if she's the only hunter you bring.

pray for my aunt fucked around with this message at 01:22 on May 17, 2024

coolusername
Aug 23, 2011

cooltitletext
The AH team is my default defender-replacement set up, so I’m delighted I got unchained and Skalter from sparking this banner. With Gladiia in the party even the 4* specter is pretty much immortal and can be slapped down on any tiles out of reach of healers thanks to all that regen, and Skadi airdrop is Real and My Friend (at killing bosses). Like I have yato alter and stuff but AH is just so easy to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
The new Sui sibling on CN server has that really overpowered passive if you have all of them, I wonder if Ulpianus will have something like that for the Abyssal Hunters when he becomes playable.