Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Equeen posted:

I will never understand why “being good at pleasuring women” is not part of the alpha male toolkit. You would think these guys would be terrified at the idea of women gossiping about their lovely performance in bed.

That would mean they allow them fr-males to gossip, rather than being property.

I just wanted to continue the theme, I don't really have much beyond "they're misogynists"

Edit: my shame :negative:

Serperoth has a new favorite as of 22:56 on Apr 24, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Serperoth posted:

That would mean they allow them fr-males to gossip, rather than being property.

Allowing the French to roam free has caused many problems, it's true.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

How many children does Andrew Tate have?

e: oh, "a number" "living in Romania" "whom he occasionally visits"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Equeen posted:

I will never understand why “being good at pleasuring women” is not part of the alpha male toolkit. You would think these guys would be terrified at the idea of women gossiping about their lovely performance in bed.

Andrew Tate is a sex trafficker, I think it's significantly harder to be a sex trafficker if you think of women as people.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Equeen posted:

Because being a Dominant Male is about everyone being submissive to you- your desires, your pleasure, and your dignity. A Dominant Male doesn't have to stoop to licking somebody's vulva or having to wipe their own butt. They're so alpha they are only accountable to their own alphaness.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Fun bit of contrast in these two posts that came up in my feed.

So one side is a snowflake for not wanting slurs in games, unlike the other side upset that they cannot yell slurs anymore?

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
you should quit that website so you don't have to look at the feed anymore

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/ethangach/status/1783292236668576119?t=mO7CAYaLXlt4NOwjSGzpvA&s=19

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1783257946954268688?t=JxNyZQJ4aYqrAGz6MRaiew&s=19

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Still fascinated by the American brain unable to comprehend not voting for either candidate if they're both horrible.

Or was that just Adam's coke habit talking?

wash bucket has a new favorite as of 03:04 on Apr 25, 2024

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Morgan Webb stays winning.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Wasn't Adam Sessler the dictator in V for Vendetta?

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://x.com/_cckirby/status/1783307836149125482

I liked Sessler back in the day and I hate to see that he became such a curmudgeon.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"Every time I express my views my world collapses around me. I wonder why the world keeps doing this to me?"

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
This is probably extremely disappointing to many strange nerds.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

He does NOT look good with a beard what the hell were you thinking Adam

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I got followed server to server in like 2003 while I was barely twelve because grown men couldn't handle me railgunning them after they bounced off a jump platform in Q3A so they would spend hours writing horrible poo poo to me in chat instead lol. If they found me again on another day they would proceed to hold that grudge for ages and just continue their behavior.

The idea that any of those people "dishing it out" and "taking it" were doing so in stride is so loving funny because basically none of them were. They always try to act like this was just some classic ribbing and trash talking instead of the reality where they'd be absolutely red faced saying anything and everything they could think of to make the person who made them angry feel bad while practicing unhinged stalker rear end behavior.

They're only proving that further by acting like such huge babies because someone told them "Maybe you shouldn't act like a five year old throwing a tantrum in a public setting." and they think that's pussification. As if being a grown rear end man saying that poo poo isn't deeply embarrassing lol.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I got followed server to server in like 2003 while I was barely twelve because grown men couldn't handle me railgunning them after they bounced off a jump platform in Q3A so they would spend hours writing horrible poo poo to me in chat instead lol. If they found me again on another day they would proceed to hold that grudge for ages and just continue their behavior.

The idea that any of those people "dishing it out" and "taking it" were doing so in stride is so loving funny because basically none of them were. They always try to act like this was just some classic ribbing and trash talking instead of the reality where they'd be absolutely red faced saying anything and everything they could think of to make the person who made them angry feel bad while practicing unhinged stalker rear end behavior.

They're only proving that further by acting like such huge babies because someone told them "Maybe you shouldn't act like a five year old throwing a tantrum in a public setting." and they think that's pussification. As if being a grown rear end man saying that poo poo isn't deeply embarrassing lol.

I had a friend when I was young who would just get frothing mad any time he struggled in a game. Like he straight up smashed a couple controllers in his anger while playing something dumb online. I never understood what he actually enjoyed about playing games when they made him feel and act like that. It was always a self-perpetuating cycle, too, since as soon as he started getting mad he'd start playing worse and making stupider mistakes. I haven't spoken to him in years but I really hope he quit at some point. No way was it good for his mental health

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Kit Walker posted:

I had a friend when I was young who would just get frothing mad any time he struggled in a game. Like he straight up smashed a couple controllers in his anger while playing something dumb online. I never understood what he actually enjoyed about playing games when they made him feel and act like that. It was always a self-perpetuating cycle, too, since as soon as he started getting mad he'd start playing worse and making stupider mistakes. I haven't spoken to him in years but I really hope he quit at some point. No way was it good for his mental health

I occasionally wonder how that german kid who rage smashes his keyboard while shouting at the top of his lungs at his CRT from that one ancient as hell video is doing these days.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Dameius posted:

I occasionally wonder how that german kid who rage smashes his keyboard while shouting at the top of his lungs at his CRT from that one ancient as hell video is doing these days.

Wellllll, that video was just him acting. The whole thing was staged. Apparently though he ended up getting bullied by classmates who thought it was real and kind of snapped and ended up going to jail for a month for threatening to shoot up the school. Now he has some youtube channel about working out and making rap

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Men should not play video games, only women have the emotional regulation and self control to responsibility play CoD and overwatch

Enbies can play non-FPS and non-esports games, but are allowed a provisional licence. Men are limited to peggle and other browser games.

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Thankfully I got my woman/nb dual citizenship status so I can still play my spiky blonde muscletwink pictures.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

tokin opposition posted:

Men should not play video games, only women have the emotional regulation and self control to responsibility play CoD and overwatch

Enbies can play non-FPS and non-esports games, but are allowed a provisional licence. Men are limited to peggle and other browser games.

Pegwhat???? :smuggo:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Mah chud is too big

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

tokin opposition posted:

What about Celeste?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Serperoth posted:

What about Celeste?

I think that constitutes therapy.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

Looking like you're dressed for both work and a metal show is exactly what I would expect a programmer to look like also?

They're not a programmer they're a coder :barf: I bet they don't even use COMAL.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

"I don't find women attractive and don't enjoy having sex with them. The only logical conclusion to draw from this is that everyone else is gay."

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Kit Walker posted:

Wellllll, that video was just him acting. The whole thing was staged. Apparently though he ended up getting bullied by classmates who thought it was real and kind of snapped and ended up going to jail for a month for threatening to shoot up the school. Now he has some youtube channel about working out and making rap

.... that's so American.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

A pro colonial zionist somehow got himself into speaking at a university in Malaysia, a notable ex colony of Britain which is also extremely Muslim and definitely pro Palestine, and it's been one clownshow after another on his part :

https://twitter.com/BruceDGilley/status/1782910717621862639?t=Q7ZpQXgIug6hNvk3PEiVlA&s=19

It was not a keynote address

https://twitter.com/taksesal/status/1783099770271404338?t=ACMfHs_iCe6RXLU7X-Jrqg&s=19

https://twitter.com/aswaliaaa/status/1783329346968785072

https://twitter.com/BruceDGilley/status/1783338080285737445?t=TXQes3DtMqJto3r0EMgMtA&s=19

The Saddest Rhino has a new favorite as of 12:04 on Apr 25, 2024

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I mean it is probably educational in the sense of "if you see someone like this, shoot them on sight or you'll never get rid of them"

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Tiggum posted:

"I don't find women attractive and don't enjoy having sex with them. The only logical conclusion to draw from this is that everyone else is gay."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQnWoc9VmgQ

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

A pro colonial zionist somehow got himself into speaking at a university in Malaysia, a notable ex colony of Britain which is also extremely Muslim and definitely pro Palestine, and it's been one clownshow after another on his part :

https://twitter.com/BruceDGilley/status/1782910717621862639?t=Q7ZpQXgIug6hNvk3PEiVlA&s=19

It was not a keynote address

https://twitter.com/taksesal/status/1783099770271404338?t=ACMfHs_iCe6RXLU7X-Jrqg&s=19

https://twitter.com/aswaliaaa/status/1783329346968785072

https://twitter.com/BruceDGilley/status/1783338080285737445?t=TXQes3DtMqJto3r0EMgMtA&s=19

This is every cis British man over the age of 40 to me

Every cis British woman over 40 is of course jk Rowling.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

I remember him throwing a trantrum about people criticizing him for all of the xenophobic and racist jokes about Japanese people on G4 after videos of them went viral a year or two ago that included him saying the people criticizing him were probably Trump supporters.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Turns out they weren’t Trump voter but antisemites all along!

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

tokin opposition posted:

This is every cis British man over the age of 40 to me

Every cis British woman over 40 is of course jk Rowling.

I mean he's American, but ok.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Roblo posted:

I mean he's American, but ok.

*sniffing haughtily* so a lapsed Briton

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Expertly carried out grift imo. He 100% did accept reimbursement by the university.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

It’s based of him to effectively transfer funds from Western racists to the public coffers of Malaysia.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

kazil posted:

I'm not a huge fan of the "fellas is it gay" jokes but this is an actual tweet from Andrew Tate
https://twitter.com/Cobratate/status/1783049915800736108

he's right. sorry straggots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Nucleic Acids posted:

I remember him throwing a trantrum about people criticizing him for all of the xenophobic and racist jokes about Japanese people on G4 after videos of them went viral a year or two ago that included him saying the people criticizing him were probably Trump supporters.

He's called people Trump supporters for years, yet strangely he seems to have more animus towards Bernie for reasons I'm sure are perfectly reasonable