Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Shizaa Romero.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No4HyDGQSHg

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Finally we've met Pleasant Boy and Vulgar Boy.

Also I can tell already that Sae, Ace Interrogator, is going to get even more ridiculous this time around.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

TELL ME ABOUT THE loving CAT

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Last Surprise should be used solely for ambushes.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Let's stop literally everything else and talk about Akechi's stupid loving monogrammed briefcase, because holy poo poo I knew the guy was a loser but I didn't think he could become an even bigger loser.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

It sounds like something a really really poo poo punk band would have as the name of an EP.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

There's a theory that Ann is Finnish and the hosed up pronunciation of "Takamaki" the game uses reflects the pronunciation of the Finnish surname "Takamäki".

Really, the way they pronounce "Ann" annoys me the most out of the weird choices made for the characters' names.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

resurgam40 posted:

Mafia. The Japanese incursion of the same, anyway; someone else was a former Yakuza.

It might be a weird translation quirk (god knows this game has a few of those) but I got the impression that they were making Kaneshiro's "mafia" out to be something distinct from the actual yakuza.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Mishima should've been the one in the bunny outfit.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Yusuke is arguably a more practical person than Makoto by Okumura, it's kinda weird but also kinda amazing.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Do you come to this hotel very often? Oh what am I saying, of course you don't.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Hey guys why is that huge loving dork from the TV in our group and why is he ominously distant from the rest of us?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

*reading from phone* AITA for burning my (57M) girlfriend's (19F) pictures of her grandmother because she insulted my wife (25F)?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Shadows, Igor's Little Helpers and Personas all have yellow eyes.

Not Igor himself though.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYBZrRCCrXE

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

P3 forces you into it, "tragic in-game consequences" my rear end.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

In fairness P3 MC is a hardened sociopath.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

TAKE OFF TH OSE JEANS CITIZEN

*complies, revealing full length denim tattoos on both legs*

*screams, defeated*

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

so long suckers! i rev up my motorcylce and create a huge cloud of smoke. when the cloud dissipates im lying completely dead on the pavement

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

id like to report a hacker. she offered me 1000000 to show my dick and didnt cough up the dough when i delivered the goods. i got hacked

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

i feell like im being unfairly targeted during this paintball match just because im the only one wearing a tuxedo

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

i just looked up the stats and the number of meaningful relationships ive formed is less than the number of public restrooms ive Screamed in

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

mcgruff the crime dogs Crime Tip #888853: if a criminal makes you play a game of darts to save a hostage's life throw the darts at his Dick

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

my disrespectful teen son somehow got hold of a gluten product and now he wants to become a cat girl

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

I'm Jack Frost, ho!

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Munchin' on Monja

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

...how did you know about the parts you weren't there for?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Staltran posted:

Or maybe the cops gave me the really good poo poo.

Look, I'm going to level with you: I made Ryuji up. He's not real.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

The new parts of the Azazel fight looking a lot like the Albion fight from Nocturne.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Are you going to bring up the cut content from Royal regarding the palaces?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Arist posted:

Pretty sure the group leader here has the same VA as Shido, lmao.
THIRD YEAR GROUP LEADER: Do you think the transfer student knows Franz Bonaparta?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Fighting evil by moonlight
Chasing love by daylight
Never running from a real fight
She is the Student Called Yoshizawa

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

rannum posted:

the whole kawakami situation will never not be weird but

makes me laugh every single time

Do you think Maaku can feel the milk crates through the futon.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Then Ryo, Kiryu, and Cloud all walk in and challenge the Thieves to a darts tournament.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Maaku knew he was making a mistake when he signed up for Big Brothers Big Sisters.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"Is Sae in the Waffen-SS" - the greatest thread in the history of forums, locked by a moderator after 12,239 pages of heated debate

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Wait Akechi actually goes to a school? I figured he just brooded in his house and threw darts at the picture of Joker he has on his wall.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Yusuke has to play Space Harrier so the arcade attendant lady will let him partner with the arcade for his cabaret club.