Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

One of my cats had a urinary block last week and is doing better now, but the emergency vet didn't give us an RX for Hill's or whatever so I just picked up some Pro Plan Urinary Health.

It says it's got 100% nutrition for adult cats, so I can just feed it to both of my cats right? Do I need to go get an RX from a normal vet or should it be fine? Do I just wait and see if his dick closes up again?

Can I give him a few Greenies a day without loving him up?

I'm going to ask around and find a regular vet to get him a check up in 3-4 weeks, but I'm sitting here overthinking everything in the meantime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU