Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Hey, so I'm giving my cat exclusive wet right now, but I read the box and realized I'd been giving half what I was supposed to each day apparently. Is there a definitive answer as to how many calories per pound a cat needs? It's great wet food, all protein with no fillers, I just don't know how much is enough and if the box is potentially going to give instructions that lead to an overweight cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Ah, by fillers I was referring to grain products, I was under the impression those were basically useless for cats?

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Couple pages back but saw something that made me think the question, pricewise, how does raw diet feeding cats compare to like, decent cat food?