Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

According to their calculations, for her weight (33kg) she should be having 380g of dry and 530g wet per day.]

That seems really chonky for a 10 month old pup. I'm not familiar with that breed but a quick Google led me to these weight charts which indicates she's very overweight.

https://wagwalking.com/breed/olde-english-bulldogge

I would quit using the dog food recommendations and hit up a vet for a professional opinion. Get them to tell you the caloric requirements per day as well as if she's overweight. The dog food you linked says that 100 grams has 380 kcal or Calories. Let's say she needs about 1700 calories a day, so you're looking at 447 grams total. Get a weighing scale if you don't have one already and ditch the measuring cups.

Grain free, legumes, etc are a lesser concern than her total weight and fitness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU