Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canadian Bakin
Nov 6, 2011

Retaliate first.
Last year our vet recommended swapping our cats over to a senior food diet as they turn 10 soon. He did mention that one of the signs that they might need this would be an increase in vomiting which we have seen over the last six months or so. That being said, ours like to get hairballs relatively frequently(long haired cats) and the one little idiot eats any plastic he can get his paws on.
They won't eat wet food. God only knows, I've tried repeatedly over the years. And they've been happily eating Orijen Cat and Kitten kibble for the last 8 years.
Is there a consensus as to what constitutes a good senior food? Low fat content? Low protein? I did read the bit about grain free not being an ideal anymore so I've got that in mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU