Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
I was happy to find a lot of the recommended cat food brands here in Taiwan! Previously we have fed our cat Costco brand dry food because we thought it was affordable but I'm happy to switch over. So I just got a bag of solid gold indigo moon. How should I go about measuring it? Should I just use the feeding guidelines printed on the bag and add water?

Edit: and I will be sure to just mix it in over the course of a week to avoid digestive issues

first move tengen fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jan 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
So one of my cats recently started vomiting her food back up frequently out of nowhere. Both cats eat the same Solid Gold Indigo Moon chicken/egg food and haven't run into any issues until now (in fact, back when we switched to that brand, we noticed improvements in the cats' health compared to before).

We took the vomiting one to the vet, subsequently put her on a bland diet of chicken & rice wet food for a week, and she stopped vomiting, and only started again a few days after going back to Indigo Moon. So, seems like she's somehow become allergic or intolerant to that particular cat food, right? We trust the particular brand we've been feeding them so I was thinking of switching her diet to Indigo Moon pollock/egg, but I wanted to run it by other people first. What do you all think? Or would it be a better idea to just switch permanently to wet food for this cat since switching to it seemed to help her?