Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?
Anyone heard if anything is going on with Solid Gold? I 've been using it since it was one of the foods the last thread recommended and my two dorks love it. But I went into petsmart and it was pretty heavily discounted and when I asked what was up they said they were getting rid of their dog food line up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrvstmn31
Aug 2, 2014

You did what in your cup?

Kramdar posted:

I can't find anything on a quick search. Bet you Petsmart just has trouble moving the stuff. I've only bought a bag of Solid Gold there once, because I was waiting on a Chewy delivery. The kibble shape was distinctly different from the bags I got from Chewy. So I would think that means they had some real old stock at the store(s). Meanwhile, whenever I would go to a Petco to grab a bag, their inventory was always low.

Thanks I've been meaning to order from chewy since out store is kinda run like crap.