Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Is there a way to feed my cat wet food without all the waste that comes with individual cans? I would love to feed her dry food, but she has issues with constipation stemming from an old pelvis injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Crocobile posted:

Sometimes I get the big 12.5 cans (like this), weigh out the portion at meal times, then put a can-cap on it and chuck it in the fridge.

That's way better than what I've been doing -- I feed my cat 1 1/2 cans of food a day because she likes to be as difficult as possible in all aspects of her life, and after I've scooped out the half, I wrap the other half in the smallest plastic bag I own & put it in the fridge.

That can-cap is going to be a game-changer, I can feel it. Thanks for the tips!