Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

My God, it's full of Horatios!

Finished Harrow. Deeply weird book but very worthwhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

Everyone posted:

Okay, I need graphic novel adaptions of this trilogy done in this style by this artist and I need them right the gently caress now! That was awesome, is what I'm saying.

Someone channeling Hark! a Vagrant hard here, and it’s glorious.

Beefeater1980
Sep 12, 2008

Resurrecting a dead horse here (but that’s totally in keeping): in my view re relationship between Gid and Harrow:

I have no idea what you are all smoking: it’s a very classic romance, including that it’s massively unhealthy and codependent and all kinds of hosed up. I love it and want them all to be happy together and like have a hosed up marriage and sleep with other people and cope with the fallout, but then I love this kind of drama in fiction.