Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Giancarlo Esposito says he has been cast in an MCU project but not one people have guessed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Guess he's not Xavier, then. Uhhhhhh, they're casting FF right now, and he's probably not Doom either then... No idea.

E: reading a lot of Norman Osborn theories, which I could see!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
The inhumans are back

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

muscles like this! posted:

Giancarlo Esposito says he has been cast in an MCU project but not one people have guessed.

Howard the Duck’s wife, Howarda the Duck

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:
Bob agent of hydra

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He's the new Wolverine

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
I mean, Esposito as Doom would work, but it'd be very predictable.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Ice-man.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I doubt he's seen all our guesses so I wouldn't put much stock in it. Maybe he really IS playing Gwen Stacy.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

He's playing yet another Summers family member

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

On the one hand, I'm kinda over Giancarlo playing evil business men, but it's not like he wouldn't loving rule as Norman Osborne.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

DangerDummy! posted:

On the one hand, I'm kinda over Giancarlo playing evil business men, but it's not like he wouldn't loving rule as Norman Osborne.

He's perfect for that stuff because he can do the evil businessman stuff, but he can also do the cackling maniac flying around stuff

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
He's playing Dracula in the Blade movie.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

He's the new Wolverine

Old Man Logan obviously

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

He's Galactus. Sure the character's been in a movie before, but like as a big purple fart. Having a recognizable guy play him would be new.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Thanks to his star making role in Maximum Overdrive, he's already been Green Goblin adjacent. Its like poetry, it rhymes. Or something.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

FlamingLiberal posted:

He's playing yet another Summers family member

I'd watch him as Corsair.

Maybe he's playing a good guy?

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Interesting casting. I remember he said he got into talks for an MCU TV project a while back, but turned it down because he was told the character would never make the jump to the movies.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

notthegoatseguy posted:

Interesting casting. I remember he said he got into talks for an MCU TV project a while back, but turned it down because he was told the character would never make the jump to the movies.
He was a big fan of Stilt-Man

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Giancarlo Esposito as Beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Had McDonalds for lunch and yeah, they totally have those Captain America 4 signs promoting the Happy Meals which is absolutely bonkers.