Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Kata-Haro posted:

Some absolute crazy person has released a translation for the Mario Kart HoloGP earlier this year.

https://youtu.be/i9LftU0-VK4

5 and a half goddamn hours long.

E: Looking at their previous work this is the person who released a 2 hr 40 min translation for the Sports Festival. Shine on you crazy diamond

Just finished watching this whole thing, and it is seriously incredible. Not just the translation work, but the editing for every single race so you can see everyone's commentary and perspective all throughout. I wasn't planning to sit and watch 5 hours of mario kart straight but I ended up doing exactly that, I got so invested.

I'm proud of so many of these girls.

Also lmao kanata plays donkey kong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
JenMa manages Kiara, Gura, and Ame. Somehow.

Enma manages Ina, and J-Chad manages Calli.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

I can't say I expected anything less. Shark pizza soup.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
nyA

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Talorat posted:

If nothing else, Kiara’s Sims 4 antics have been gold and have led to a ton of amazing content:

https://youtu.be/p8wz_EVYveI

Her sims 4 streams are honestly some of the funniest things on the internet, not just in hololive. They're incredible.

I hadn't seen this song before and I am dying all over again

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Sindai posted:

Calli has bad luck with orange haired purple eyed women

I think she has great luck with them, it's just a lot more than she bargained for

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
This cover of Toxic gura's singing is unbelievably beautiful

I'm in love

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Pomu was not built for spicy noodles. She is just dying while elira and finana are enjoying their noodles

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I am so engaged in this weird pomu horror plot

She's reset the thumbnail and I do not know what that means.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

gnome7 posted:

I am so engaged in this weird pomu horror plot

She's reset the thumbnail and I do not know what that means.

Oh nevermind, she's back at it

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
Pomu has hijacked Elira's stream

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Pomu seems upset about something but I cant quite put my finger on what it might be

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
This gimmick has been very good for Pomu's superchats, I gotta say

I'm having fun in her perfectly normal stream where nothing is wrong and Elira is here

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

A compromise has been reached

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Pollyanna posted:

I’ve been brokenbrained all day and haven’t been paying attention, what the gently caress is going on with Pomu? Can someone summarize?

Elira and Pomu were going to stream Minecraft together yesterday, but Elira ended up cancelling on her. Pomu decided to post an unhinged screed of "Elira play minecraft with me" in her chat for her stream of Henry Stickmin today.

Then, Pomu titled her stream (starting one hour after Elira's) "Minecraft with Elira!" And about once an hour, she changed the thumbnail to be a little creepier. Then Elira changed her own thumbnail for the Henry Stickmin stream to be creepy also.

Elira started her stream as normal, then Pomu hijacked it. She started streaming Minecraft to Elira's channel 5 minutes into Elira's stream, then Elira stole her stream back and began playing Henry.

One hour later, Pomu started her scheduled Minecraft stream, and talked about how it would be so nice if Elira was here, and its such a shame she couldnt make it, but its okay because she's playing Henry instead. Only a real weirdo would want her to abandon her schedule and play the game Pomu wants to play, after all. It was a perfectly normal minecraft stream, except she kept bringing up Elira, and occasionally stopped to write weird signs around their house.

Half an hour into Pomu's stream, she copied Elira's vtuber rig from her Henry stream so it looked like Elira was streaming alongside her. Elira's chat told her about this, so she did the same and pulled Pomu alongside her to stream Henry. Neither of them could hear each other, they just had each other's avatars in their streams.

Pomu went on a rant about how all Elira needs to do now is play minecraft with her. Just close her game and open up minecraft and play with Pomu. It's soooo easy. So Elira took Pomu off of her Henry stream, and Pomu responded by freaking out over this rejection for a bit.

10 minutes later, she calmed down, and Pomu did basically a normal minecraft stream (but still sometimes bringing up Elira). Also she got mad because on a Nijisanji official tweet, Pomu was described as an Elf.

And now she's having a perfectly normal superchat reading.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
PPCC has condensed the pomu madness arc into a 30 minute clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FOB5jnb3hw

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
I think Lazulight are my favorite vtubers now, after finally catching up on their live-watch of the Obsydia debut.

Sasuga Finana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqmt10-cYZI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??
VTuber Thread - We're All Pomu

Mazerunner posted:

seiso if I say so

or this, I like this one