Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

same. what the gently caress is a "bin"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

PokeJoe posted:

same. what the gently caress is a "bin"

it's where your posts belong.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I don’t know what that particular combination of words could mean

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

this is my candidate

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

this is my candidate

how about this bloke?
https://twitter.com/AssalRad/status/1786057096515228135

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
sad but true I would put money down that if it was Trump was president right now he would be standing against the genocide or at least lip service to that degree on some level

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sniep posted:

sad but true I would put money down that if it was Trump was president right now he would be standing against the genocide or at least lip service to that degree on some level

trump has said that bibi and israel need to “finish the job” and that he would be instituting a new muslim ban twice as strong as his last one.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

hes right. ceefax ruled, even though we never had it here. tell him to expand his platform to make it international

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

dioxazine posted:

how about this bloke?

Let's be real, the only party i have allegiance to is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHK_Party

quote:

The party was formed as the NHK License Fee Non-Payment Party (NHK受信料不払い党, NHK jushinryō fubarai tō) on 17 June 2013, but changed its name a month later on 23 July 2013 to The Party to Protect the People from NHK (NHKから国民を守る党, NHK kara kokumin o mamoru tō), commonly shortened to N-Koku Party (N国党) or just N-Koku.

Its name was again changed in January 2021 to The Party to Protect our People from NHK (NHKから自国民を守る党, NHK kara jikokumin o mamoru tō), officially abbreviated to NHK Party (NHK党). This change, the addition of the character 自 (ji, our) before 国民 (kokumin, people/citizen) did not alter the meaning of the party's name, but was intended to allow the party to use the official abbreviation Jimintō (自民党), that of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party.[32] This was rejected by the Internal Affairs Ministry, however, and so the abbreviation was instead changed to "NHK Party".[33] The party's official website used the English name "The Party to Protect Citizens from NHK",[34] but the English-speaking press has preferred the translation "The Party to Protect the People from NHK".

The party again changed its name to The Party that Teaches How to Not Pay the NHK License Fee (NHK受信料を支払わない方法を教える党, NHK jushinryō o shiharawanai hōhō o oshieru tō) on 5 February 2021, and announced that it intended to keep changing its name in future, while maintaining the "NHK Party" short form as the party's common name.[35][36]

On 25 April 2022, the party again changed its name to NHK Party (NHK党), with its self-abbreviation being "NHK".

On 8 March 2023, it was announced that the party would rebrand as Seijika Joshi 48 Party (政治家女子48党).[37] In the ensuing leadership dispute between Tachibana and Otsu, the Tachibana wing attempted to change the party's name to The Party to Protect the People from NHK (NHKから国民を守る党), but was rejected by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (MIC).[38] On 6 November 2023, the Otsu-wing announced the rebranding of the party to The Collaborative Party (みんなでつくる党). The changed was approved by the MIC.[39]

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Jonny 290 posted:

Let's be real, the only party i have allegiance to is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NHK_Party

that's fair

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Beeftweeter posted:

hes right. ceefax ruled, even though we never had it here. tell him to expand his platform to make it international

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Sniep posted:

nah it would be as bad or worse

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
jared kushner's family is best buddies with netanyahu's, it'd definitely be at least as bad. probably worse

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

please do not besmirch lord buckethead

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Roosevelt posted:

nah it would be as bad or worse

ok

fart simpson