Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twobirds
Oct 17, 2000

The only talking mouse in all of Britannia.

Arcanuse posted:

When the elder gods are hungry, and Azathoth needs a break... Mc'Cthonic. Maddeningly delicious. You will have it in a way. (Comes with free maze on every package. Can You help the explorer get through R'lyeh?)

Warning, maze is not solvable by the baseline human mind and may cause madness, gibbering, spontaneous mutation, and dry mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Hey, the explores were able to explore R'lehy and even fled back to their boat quickly when Cthulhu woke up. The non-euclidian geometries aren't the problem it's the inhabitants.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I went with passive heal organ. You can't say that wouldn't be great.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Honestly, there are several that seemed like good options, it's just not knowing the specifics of the abilities we would be getting that made me hesitant. Omni-heal sounds great, until you find out it costs twice as much FP as you have.

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Confusion As a Natural State of Being
It's kind of crazy to think that we still have three more tech fusions to go after this vote.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Aabcehmu posted:

It's kind of crazy to think that we still have three more tech fusions to go after this vote.

Oh God no, it's just this one. This is the only fusion being done.

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Black August posted:

Oh God no, it's just this one. This is the only fusion being done.

Oh, okay, that's a bit more sane. Do we know what won the other three votes, or is the fact that we couldn't afford it meaning we just get the two?

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Aabcehmu posted:

Oh, okay, that's a bit more sane. Do we know what won the other three votes, or is the fact that we couldn't afford it meaning we just get the two?

Other three votes? I'm confused. This is just one vote, to fuse two techs together.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

We only stole 1 gem, and it's the gem that's letting us combine two abilities.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Oh! Did you mean the prior vote for which gem? That was just the same vote link listed 5 times. So all that happened was voting to swipe the fusion gem, and then it jazzed the character up when they left the Back.

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Huh! I totally did not realize that. Fair enough.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

...LOADING

how did that happen?? posted:

The Blade Arcade - Oh, for each sharp of the sword to sing with the blacklight rainbow of the Paradise Arcade. But it'd be a lot of gamble and energy.
Diamond Cell - Amazing! The powerhouse of the cell with diamond organics and healing! But it's a tremendous drain on the body, and healing means a mandatory diamond state of mind.
Blade Prédatrice - Sadism in the sword. An awful way to bladeplay. Although it'd make Sauber smile, better to not wield something that could carelessly provoke the wrong response.
PSI Stalking β - Sweet deep deadly cloaking. All shadows and plainsight horror with a kill at the end. Although, that's maybe not comforting when Clouding is much more safe.

CHEESE! BURGER! SPIRIT! ANIMAL! - CHEESE! BURGER! SPIRIT! ANIMAL! CHEESE! BURGER! SPIRIT! ANIMAL! CHEESE! BURGER! SPIRIT! ANIMAL!
The Blood Arcade - Adrenaline insanity. The wicked energies of the crowded Arcade, making the blood explode with who knows what kind of druggylove color.
Bubbleblood IV - Massive! Enough sap to choke an ogre, right into the heart chambers. Warm crystal bubbly blue restoration. But in the middle of a fight, it might make you pass out.
Diamond Shield β - Dangerously complex shield patterning that mimics the carbon perfection. But a little too glamorous for every day aversion of lesser assaults.
Starmetal System - The power to mimic Psycho Psycho's berserk capacity for psionic force, allowing a tap-amp for every PSI! At the cost of mounting insanity and emotional burnout.
Bubbletank - A bubbly little organ, nestled comfortably inside! Bubbling sap for the heart and body all the day long. But like most organs, it would then be out of your direct control.
Blade Fileur - Every suit a scroll for the art and arc of the blade! But then again, those tend to come and go, and the Rethreader would do better keeping the suits together.

spider will get you

BLDMAJ|ARCADEbladearcade[brandsword;arcade;SUPERTABLE;expensive] - 1
BUB2|DIAMINDdiamondcell[magic;heal;elemhightier;hardmind;expensive] - 0
BLDMAJ|INEVbladepredatrice[brandsword;dmgup;enemydefdown] - 0
CLOUBETA|INEVstalkingbeta[psi;stealth;fade;fear;phase;blnk] - 0
C!B!S!A!|burg_ampouleC!B!S!A![globaleatburg;healrand;C!B!S!A!] - 9
ARCADE|BUB2bloodarcade[psi;magic;arcade;heal;SUPERTABLE;expensive] - 1
BUB2|Solar_H20bubbleIV[magic;megaheal;water;expensive] - 5
SHLDBETA|DIAMINDdiamondshieldbeta[psi;shieldauto;elemhightier] - 1
dollbackup|PSIinsanemode[psi;global;darkmode;strong;risk] - 3
BUB2|Life_Tankbubbletank[magic;passive;healorgan] - 2
BLDMAJ|Rethreaderbladeenfileur[brandsword;suit] - 1
Vo̷orįshŞig̴n͘Vo̷orįshŞig̴n͘Vo̷orįshŞig̴n͘Vo̷orįshŞig̴n͘ - 7

VOTING BIFFUSED - TECH1+TECH2=TECHNEW

BraveLittleToaster
May 5, 2019
I have a feeling there'll be a Cheeseburger Spirit Animal soon.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Well, it's the only one that doesn't have a caveat in the description...

I feel like we wouldn't need more Arcade powers when we haven't even had the opportunity to use the one we just got.

Mechtroid
Feb 14, 2014
Proud to be the only voter for the bladethreader, I figured that's what it'd do and I have no regrets.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Bloody Pom posted:

Well, it's the only one that doesn't have a caveat in the description...

Please reread the description. The caveat is clearly spelled out.

:burger: posted:

CHEESE! BURGER! SPIRIT! ANIMAL! - CHEESE! BURGER! SPIRIT! ANIMAL! CHEESE! BURGER! SPIRIT! ANIMAL! CHEESE! BURGER! SPIRIT! ANIMAL!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Black August posted:

Please reread the description. The caveat is clearly spelled out.

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Oh no, the ampoule has broken the cheeseburger spirit animal into it base components! Now it's random if we'll get cheese, burger, spirit or animal!

... I hope the animal is either kitty or chicky.