Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

BLACK. CROWS. GONNA. WIN.

Just got done reading this from the start, and what a ride it's been. Can't wait to start throwing my voice into the cacophony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

So I haven't seen anyone else comment on it, but it looks like the Moloch Buster is unsealed now according to our inventory? Did I miss when that happened?

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Oh boy, once names from the Mahabharata start getting dropped you know we're hosed.

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Dec 19, 2023

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Voted for Physics. We are gravity after all, what better way to make our intent known than by putting the weaker forces in their place?

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Did our suit just get the one-time ability to let us survive a nuclear blast?

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Feb 4, 2024

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

This popped into my head reading that update.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

We won, but it sure doesn't feel like we did.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Chimken break first, then cat break.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Randalor posted:

... if they find our safe house, they better not hurt our chicken or touch our stuff.

Who knows, maybe they'll manage to piss off Śmiercią before that happens.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Randalor posted:

Here's the "original" map of the valley, I THINK the new map is just darker, but I'm not sure how to interpret that. I'm way too lazy to go dig for a more recent map.

The new map is also considerably more underwater than the original, and missing a lot of forest.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Finally, a way to buff our IQ. Also holy poo poo those are some nice upgrades. I'd personally go for being able to use PK Fire, but I get the feeling the consensus will be for maximum chaos.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

:ohdear:

Sorry, Blue...

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I stand corrected, PSI Arcade was 100% the correct choice.

e: What happens if one or more of the bonus rolls on a 12 is also a 12?

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Apr 5, 2024

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Randalor posted:

... uh...

Guys...

Cue the Tyrant immediately rushing to the MC&D, using Gravity and shaking it violently until food falls out.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Leave it to goons to always vote for the chaos option :v:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Regallion posted:

Note to self - prevent people from voting for tyrant options, by force if necessary.

Don't think you're going to have much luck there pal, not when the thread consensus is that Tyrant options are loving awesome.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Not too sad about us losing the Moloch Buster(s) when it seems we now have a nuclear eye beam.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

:burger:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Well, it's the only one that doesn't have a caveat in the description...

I feel like we wouldn't need more Arcade powers when we haven't even had the opportunity to use the one we just got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Nuclear cocaine? :catdrugs:

...can we suitify the nuke blow

Actually suitifying any of the first options (aside from raw steel) sounds like it could have some interesting results.

Bloody Pom fucked around with this message at 10:12 on May 13, 2024