Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Thank you for this. I have to do some cutting and fishing and patching to get ethernet where I want ethernet to be, and I aspire to be the kind of PO that the new owners have no legal recourse against, but just barely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Rad Valtar posted:

I have a question and I’m not really sure if there is a good thread to ask it in. The plumber is coming tomorrow and has to cut into my bedroom wall to repair pipes for my shower. I have to get someone to replace the drywall after but he can’t come for a few days after the work. I’m wondering what the best solution is for covering up the giant hole that will be in the wall until the drywall guy can come and fix it? I was thinking of either covering it with plastic or cardboard. Any other better solutions?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3944478&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post509075005