Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

What are some high quality screwdriver sets for Philips and slotted (maybe some other ones)?

I have a drill, but it's a bit silly to bust out the drill for something I can manually tighten or loosen. I'm looking for a decent sized set that is built with quality.

A friend suggested a Vessel Ball Grip to me, but I can't seem to find any "sets" on Amazon, only single pieces. Any suggestions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Not too sure if this is the right place to ask this. But can anyone point me in the right direction to fix this? It's a shower handle that my grandfather accidentally broke off.

I also posted this in the plumbing thread as well, but will remove if this isn't appropriate.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Can anyone give me a bit of insight on what is going on with the wall? It started off pretty small but has gotten to this size over the course of two or three years. We had a shelf in front of the whole area and didn't notice it has gotten so large. The specks of white are super powdery and crumbles to the touch, if you rub it between your fingers it turns into a very fine powder. Underneath the paint seems like some sort of sheet rock, its super hard. The house was built in the 30s. My wife is worried it's asbestos, but it's non-fibrous and I'm thinking everything is from moisture from the windows so it is probably efflorescence.