Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WTFBEES
Apr 21, 2005

butt

Is there a good way to attach 2x4s to stucco? Feedback from the greater internet varies between "hell yeah just drill into that poo poo" and "no stupid you'll ruin your house."

Context - I would like to screen in my covered back patio if reasonable to do so. I'm not looking to do anything fancy, but my cat would love to hang out semi-outside via an existing doggie door. Bugs aren't really a thing here, so it's more about keeping him in than bugs out.

To do the whole thing I'd need to anchor to or otherwise account for two columns and the house itself in two places. Probably also the (non-post tensioned) concrete floor, but that I have a slightly better grasp on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU