Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
I'd put that chapter up there with the kaguya anime/live-action adaptation chapters

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
Caught up with the manga. The cast is massive now, but it hasn't at all become unwieldy, all the new characters have their fun little quirks whenever they get to star in a chapter and most of the veteran cast are still reliably entertaining, it also really helps that there's no more pretense for the princess being most socially intelligent character whenever she has to navigate these complex relationship charts. And the lore chapters have become genuinely intriguing with the information reveals, Kagiji Kumanomata is still wonderful at gags considering I have a hearty laugh almost every chapter but do not underestimate her storytelling capabilities. Anyway, if you dropped off after the anime years ago, well well worth catching up, it has only got more interesting since then.

Rand Brittain posted:

This manga got a lot gayer in the last two years, and I, for one, approve.
the latest moth chapter was completely bonkers