Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

AlternateNu posted:

Also, apparently, the ice golem captain was revived, but she still had access to the tire golem suit. >_>

I'm only on episode 6, but can you honestly say she wouldn't just go chop up the Tire Golem again? Considering her ghost shroud body count I assume she just carves up certain demons on autopilot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Shoutouts to the most recent episode for some random as gently caress Inazuma Eleven and Jojo references. And to the Galaxy Brain trap play. And to reaffirming that if the princess cared about literally anything but sleeping she could be incredibly scary, or rather even scarier than she is presently.

Also that turned out sweeter than I thought it would at first.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

I love that this dumbass show decided it should give a backstory for the weird gag from a month ago that lead to dental drama. Also seeing Sya thrash around is never not funny.

It is probably the overall best show I've watched this season in terms of goal, vision, and meeting both. The only other contenders are ongoing so...