Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
I'd kind of forgotten just how callous Suya was at first. Not that she's an angel now or anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
I really hope they're doing the next chapter in order.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
For people thinking of picking up the manga after watching the anime:

1) The anime jumped around a lot, so even in the volumes covered there are a lot of events that didn't get animated
2) The whole quest accepted/quest completed gimmick is much less prevalent, and eventually just stops showing up
3) Likewise the Hero also kind of vanishes from the narrative
4) The episodes are extremely faithful to the source material, so if you liked what you saw the manga has 200+ chapters to amuse you

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Doodles posted:

Yeah, I'm going to miss this now that it's over.

Given what a complete schlemiel the guy is, she (and we) are better off without the putz.

Yeah it's not a huge loss, I just didn't want anyone going "I wonder what happened to that putz" thinking they'll find out if they go through 200+ chapters.

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
You have to watch it

It's the chapter that preceded the anime's release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
Getting to watch your new anime can be trying