Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

So, thread, do you guys think that funimation is gonna go with bussy (what viz did) or uh...succyan? whatever someone in the autumn thread told me the fanscan's went with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

AlternateNu posted:

I don't understand the question... :confused:

Lol, sorry, should have been clearer....

In the op during the group dance scene just behind syalis there's the tire demon (whom we just met) and 3 demons we havent met yet.

In the autumn thread I'd commented that the second one is a succubus that viz called "bussy" but the fan scans went with "sakkyun", so they must be going like at least 6 volumes into the currently released manga.

And yeah like...the funimation sub just goes with ZZZ when she, and others, have done the sya~ noise.

Renzuko fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Oct 31, 2020

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

RIP Neo Alraune's older brother.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I do love that the demons have gotten to the point of traumatized indifference to Sya's escapades though.

Lol, there's a reason huzzah posted that panel. at some point its "oh good she's going to rampage somewhere else..."

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

AlternateNu posted:

Also, apparently, the ice golem captain was revived, but she still had access to the tire golem suit. >_>

Presumably Great Red found out about the igloo and made her return the body of ice golem, but didnt find the...pile of tires. I wonder if like...they showed the rubber demon being the...gas demon? if he just needs to re-inhabit a new pile of tires.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Considering they're able to revive sya from a gravestone (as is shown in the OP) i dont think they really need much to bring them back.

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

I hope that when this gets a fuller release from funi/other folks they actually translate the commercial bumps, cuz like those are like, end of chapter interstitials in the manga listing off some info about the character and past worries/current worries, usually with the current one being...something the princess did to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

AlternateNu posted:

They're talking about the paragraph of text on the center-right.

I mean both!

That's all Funi has for those bumps. Just the characters name and then the translation of them saying sleepy princess.

Like in the manga the box to the far left would be a quote. then the one just to the right of her is the "past worries/ current worries" and then the paragraphs are a blurb about Neo Alraune.

Renzuko fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Dec 2, 2020