Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

beep-beep car is go posted:

Aww I have to post after Seat? I like to paint with watercolors and gouache. They definitely have a “I learned how to paint from YouTube” feel but I have fun.

Like that is any less awesome than seat's stuff! :aaaaa:

Beep coming outta nowhere with the bob ross vibes, bep coming out with some on point 2020 festive decorations! (And of course seat's always amazing stories and cat's rally stuff minus his photos for the minute) It being AI, we all go "ok, car goons", but I love threads like these where we all get to see the other sides of each other and the cool stuff we do. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

While it hasn't been here in AI that long, its American Thanksgiving and that means its 100% the time to shine for Amerigoons in GWS. I hole we see some tasty treats!

Time to roll through the drive through.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 27, 2020