Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The best song in Y0 is Friday Night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

judgement is a good song as well

I like that the OST includes both Kiryu and Nishki versions.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Twin Infinitives posted:

Just finished Yakuza Kiwami! My first Yakuza, and I really enjoyed it. Think I'm gonna move onto 0 next, then Kiwami 2, considering the engine change.
I can't believe they just leave that puppy in the middle of the loving street. Lmfao.

Why would you start with that game and not zero? Shits gonna be wild going back in time to a much better game.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Does Judgement have the song Judgement in it?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

what the gently caress

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The patient gamer’s about to become the busy gamer

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Rock My Socks! posted:

-i like you you can just hold down the right trigger to follow you buddy, leaving you to pan the camera freely to look around the city

I totally forgot about this and nearly every walk and talk section is me constantly bumping into my companion interrupting them.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

How are load times? Would having an ssd be worth the wait?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Thinking of gearbox writing Mr Libido and getting chills

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Kiwami 2 on the new engine is truly mind blowing the first time you fire it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Started Like a Dragon last night, and though I’ll probably swap back, the English VA has been pretty good! The game makes a lot of sense as a turn based jrpg.