Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

SIDS Vicious posted:

one time i smoked salvia and i was looking at this tree across this field from me and it turned into me and as that happened i also turned into a tree and it winked at me and ran off and i was a tree

loving poo poo that's tripping me out.

I should try salvia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Isn't that the star of David

that's two triangles scissoring

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
gah i hate feeling cold

wait i just realized we turned the heat off cuz it was hella warm this week !!!

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

bagmonkey posted:

gah i hate feeling cold

wait i just realized we turned the heat off cuz it was hella warm this week !!!

Frickin same!

I turned the heat off like a week ago cause it was warm enough to open windows, but today it's snowing! I broke down and turned it on again when I came home from work and was freezing

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I made brownies for 4/20 last night and tried a small one to guage dose and they are strong lol. Woke up at 4am in the recliner still feeling high.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Lol. I have a rapport with the 7-11 clerk near work and the late night staff of the family mart near me. There's this Korean girl who works there who introduced herself to me by saying "I'm a foreigner too!". The older lady who works there told me that the Korean girl thought I was cute (pretty sure she means as in adorable).

I'm glad they're okay with my late night drunken antics.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Haven't had nankotsu karaage (fried chicken cartilage) for a while.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Getting a free oyster. Not sure how I feel about this.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

Escape From Noise posted:

:siren: do not eat the 7-11 oyster, i repeat, do NOT eat the 7-11 oyster :siren:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Ruby Gloom posted:

:siren: do not eat the 7-11 oyster, i repeat, do NOT eat the 7-11 oyster :siren:

It's at a nice bar.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Haven't had nankotsu karaage (fried chicken cartilage) for a while.

I should move to japan just for the food

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I love this city

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

You must accept the oyster in the spirit in which it is given! They might think you are a god or something

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

ilovebeersooomuch posted:

You must accept the oyster in the spirit in which it is given! They might think you are a god or something

It was alright. Don't really like shellfish. Raw oysters are about the only thing I can do. They're okay, just not my favorite. I ate them.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Goin down the store soon, 20% off mon!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

But it's cool because it was a nice gesture and we had a really good conversation about weird art movies and temples and poo poo.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

I'm so goddamn high.

On life.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Is Japan as devoid of the devils lettuce as I have been lead to believe?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

Is Japan as devoid of the devils lettuce as I have been lead to believe?

You can find it but it's A Big Deal and pricey. It's punished harshly. If I was caught with it here, I would probably be arrested, deprived of sleep, interrogated, forced to sign a confession, and deported and given a ban from the county for I think 10 years or more.

If you're Paul McCartney, they confiscate your weed and send you back. Then never speak of it again.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Because they can hold you in jail for two weeks without formally charging you.

One bad thing about Japan is their cops underreport crimes are responsible for a lot of human rights violations.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Yeah that's about what I heard, drat.

Shame because imagine if they got into regional weed cultivation like they do the fruit and vegetables.

I want whatever the weed strain equivalent of a shimizu hakuto peach is.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

ReelBigLizard posted:

Yeah that's about what I heard, drat.

Shame because imagine if they got into regional weed cultivation like they do the fruit and vegetables.

I want whatever the weed strain equivalent of a shimizu hakuto peach is.

Oddly enough growing hemp still exists but is very tightly controlled. Those ropes you see at temples and shrines here are hemp and the seeds are used in the spice mix shichimi.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

drat Japan needs to loosen up and smoke some weed.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

drat Japan needs to loosen up and smoke some weed.

Agreed.

I'm still shocked that Thailand legalized it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Once America finally makes it official, I suspect much of the world will follow suit if they haven't already. America's War on Drugs wasn't just fought in America. That was a multi-decade effort across the world to get governments to comply with our crazy demands regarding drugs, or follow suit in some degree.

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/TPV1EEy.mp4

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Well obviously he wants the WET FOOD the other kitty has, the dry stuff is basically the same as cardboard

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ganja obtained. All in the form of edibles, or the new exciting world of cannabis seltzers.

20% off everything and they were giving away free t-shirts and cupcakes. And I got entered into a raffle.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

OH MY GOD I HAVE TO loving PISSSSS!

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

speaking of piss i might have to go to hospital so hit me with your cutest pics please :ohdear:

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ruby Gloom posted:

speaking of piss i might have to go to hospital so hit me with your cutest pics please :ohdear:

Like something wrong? Or visiting?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Oh yeah I guess that's today. I wasn't even thinking about it. Been having too many gummies and it makes me forget stuff.

I'm old enough to remember going to the CU Boulder campus on 420 and seeing the cloud of smoke rise over the crowd, and it felt like a big deal cause there were cops everywhere but nobody cared. I also remember when they covered the field with fish-scented fertilizer on April 19th to make sure nobody gathered there. I think that may have been the same year colorado legalized recreational.

There's still a big festival in denver each year but I don't really want to go out in the snow today and listen to this year's headliner Gucci Mane :shrug:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

Ruby nooooo what's happening?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

redshirt posted:

Like something wrong? Or visiting?

i either have a kidney infection that's not getting better or kidney stones :ohdear:

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Ruby nooooo what's happening?

thank you for this circular mila :3:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Here’s a picture from the other day of Stella holding my niece’s stuffed Owl, Owlie.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Oh yeah I guess that's today. I wasn't even thinking about it. Been having too many gummies and it makes me forget stuff.

I'm old enough to remember going to the CU Boulder campus on 420 and seeing the cloud of smoke rise over the crowd, and it felt like a big deal cause there were cops everywhere but nobody cared. I also remember when they covered the field with fish-scented fertilizer on April 19th to make sure nobody gathered there. I think that may have been the same year colorado legalized recreational.

There's still a big festival in denver each year but I don't really want to go out in the snow today and listen to this year's headliner Gucci Mane :shrug:

Gucci the Glacier?

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

fartknocker posted:

Here’s a picture from the other day of Stella holding my niece’s stuffed Owl, Owlie.

it's stellas owlie now :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Good luck Ruby.