Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Ad Network: The Game

Do nothing but watch ads to grind bonus currency for a metagame you get only an occasional vague glimpse of. Sometimes the ads get interrupted by other ads and you have to watch the new ad before you can finish watching the previous ad. There's also a "disable ads" in-app purchase that uninstalls the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

google THIS posted:

Ad Network: The Game

Do nothing but watch ads to grind bonus currency for a metagame you get only an occasional vague glimpse of. Sometimes the ads get interrupted by other ads and you have to watch the new ad before you can finish watching the previous ad. There's also a "disable ads" in-app purchase that uninstalls the game

Call it... The Game of Life

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Take a classic game like breakout but sell it as a new game with cover art, a story, a manual and new title but the base game is identical.

Bright Bart

Okay. So what was the latest board game made into a video game? Make a board game of that. Then make the result into another video game. Then a board game again.

Make sure to use different teams so it's basically monkey telephone as to the rules & basic concepts and video Risk somehow becomes poker and then a Skyrim knock-off.

Prurient Squid

A board game where the aim is either to get the most amount of money out of everyone or to be the first person to LOSE all their money and you don't find out until the game ends. I don't know how the game ends.

Escape From Noise

Prurient Squid posted:

A board game where the aim is either to get the most amount of money out of everyone or to be the first person to LOSE all their money and you don't find out until the game ends. I don't know how the game ends.

This sounds like Monopoly.

Prurient Squid

You may be playing Monopoly! Or you may be playing Go For Broke. It depends on randomness. I don't know, it's a dumb idea really.

Escape From Noise

My goal with Monopoly is to lose money quickly so I don't have to play Monopoly anymore.

Bright Bart

Someone should make a game called Millenials where you go around collecting avocado toast and dodging the HELP WANTED signs. You lose the game if you offer anyone a firm handshake.

Whatever takes money from olds.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Bright Bart posted:

Okay. So what was the latest board game made into a video game? Make a board game of that. Then make the result into another video game. Then a board game again.

Make sure to use different teams so it's basically monkey telephone as to the rules & basic concepts and video Risk somehow becomes poker and then a Skyrim knock-off.

Ok hear me out......Risk: Dating Sim

Prurient Squid

A sexually explicit gay dating sim based on The Matrix where Agent Smith says "I'm the Alpha of your Omega, the beggining of your end".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Jerry Seinfeld rips into you and your date at an open mic (full simulation)

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig