Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Not strictly anime but I will make more robot youtube videos, and I want the first one out in february, with them continuing at least monthly after that.

Paper Lion posted:

my toxx, my ambition, and my punishment are all the same thing: whoever has already posted or plans to post in this thread, provide a recommendation and i will watch it entirely unless i have already seen it and dont want to again in which case, give me a new one. recommend the worst poo poo imaginable. recommend niche things you think no one would ever dare bother watching so you finally have a friend to talk about your special interest with. recommend something that should just get a bit more love. recommend something you already somehow know i love and will want to watch again. i dont care. i will maintain a list in this post and update it as i go, and post in the thread thoughts when i finish things.

i hope everyone has a better year this go around. i love anime and i love you.

list so far:
Cardcaptor Sakura (im watching the dub because i have nostalgia for it gently caress you)
Monster

watch Concrete Revolutio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Namtab posted:

Patlabor season 1

What does this mean? Patlabor isn't divided into seasons.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Droyer posted:

Not strictly anime but I will make more robot youtube videos, and I want the first one out in february, with them continuing at least monthly after that.

It was down to the wire but I didn't fall at the first hurdle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZyUpWBDQw0