Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Good thing it wasn't a terribly busy Friday morning, how terrible would that be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
I am so, so, so glad I did my time before the social media explosion. As it was, we already had guys in the unit uploading basically mywarcrimes.mov to early YouTube.

edit: with Bodies as the loving soundtrack, of course

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Got a call from Base Boston today about installing a radio on a 110'. This would be cool and make me feel important except I don't know poo poo about radios, cutters, installing radios on cutters, or why Base Boston would think I know. Like how did they even get my number. I have never been there.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

Elendil004 posted:

The 110 grift continues, you should have told em it would cost 5 million and you'd use all shielded cabling.

If the IDS Program hadn't been shitcanned I coulda asked for 10M easy 🤔

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
United States Coast Guard Ready Workforce 2030: $1000 bounty per head

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020

ElMaligno posted:

First qualified watch

And MISLE is down coast guard wide.

gently caress

:negative:

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Command mentioned The Email today and we don't even work with D8, sounds like it's already making some waves.